UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I have plans for this site...

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

EXP : 11868
RXP : 10

SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic Empty
PostSubject: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/24/2009, 11:04 am

OK.... I know this isn't part of the Mario and Sonic series, but here is a comic, from the same creator.....yay! lol

The Super Comic Episode I

The Super Comic Episode II

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on 12/31/2009, 6:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/24/2009, 4:10 pm

... where's the comic???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/26/2009, 2:34 am

yea wheres the comic unless you havent made it yet
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/27/2009, 3:04 pm

SORRY :EDIT: I ADDED THE COMIC!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/29/2009, 2:36 am

Lol funny
can you add me in the next one?
Make me look like umbreon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/29/2009, 9:30 am

HA! I love it how I say 'Bloody Time'

Nice work, I'd like to see where this goes..Maybe Manza destroys the site with a post overload? Let's watch..

Oh and by the way, keep me as the Pants-On-Head-Retarded bloke, he's awesome
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/29/2009, 12:47 pm

What in the world? Glad I made such a long appearance! ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/30/2009, 9:33 pm

hahahahahaha nice comic glad i was in it til the end
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 5:26 pm

y am i not in it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 5:33 pm

You will be next time......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 5:54 pm

..Or will he? *dramatic forking music*
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 6:18 pm

issue 2 out now!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 7:04 pm

haha i was in it til the end again and the jimbster part is funny
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 7:25 pm

lol thanx
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 7:38 pm

well it was the truth
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 9:02 pm

This new series of comics is really cool. MAKE MORE! And yay I was there 'til the end!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime1/8/2010, 6:18 am

lol @ my character
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:27 am

Lol, that was epic. Well done.

SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic Win-Cookie_Cream
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime1/8/2010, 11:33 pm

MariovSonic wrote:
Lol, that was epic. Well done.

SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic Win-Cookie_Cream

Z0MG!!!!1 R th05e r3al1y whut i Th1nK tH3Y 4R3?!?!?!? ROFL THX
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime1/9/2010, 12:17 am

Those are pretty stupid but im in the scond one so..
And I hope you all know who that person is thats my avatar on that

AND me saying how austraila is losing there freedom is not a bad thing, if more people did so in Germany when Hitler took power WW2 might not have happened.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime1/10/2010, 5:42 am

me saying shnookis is losing his freedom doesnt sound bad either
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime1/10/2010, 2:49 pm

j-manza wrote:

If people here in america dont be careful of stupid politicians then we probaly will lose our freedom, im just saying that certain laws that are going around are just making your country worse
Do you want your internet to be censored?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime1/10/2010, 6:38 pm

/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:

If people here in america dont be careful of stupid politicians then we probaly will lose our freedom, im just saying that certain laws that are going around are just making your country worse

Can't speak for everyone, but censoring the internet is not entirely a bad thing. Somethings on the internet can be very unsuitable for society. While I would not like sites being blocked/shut down, I would be for some sort of rating system to be put up (like they do for movies and video games), where the main computer owner can choose which sites will be filtered out based on their rating.

Anyway...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime1/10/2010, 6:56 pm

MariovSonic wrote:
/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Can't speak for everyone, but censoring the internet is not entirely a bad thing. Somethings on the internet can be very unsuitable for society. While I would not like sites being blocked/shut down, I would be for some sort of rating system to be put up (like they do for movies and video games), where the main computer owner can choose which sites will be filtered out based on their rating.

Anyway...

its the internet, that would be impossible AND just plain stupid. Ratings are pointless, there just made for stupid people and you know it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime1/10/2010, 7:03 pm

/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
MariovSonic wrote:
/F0473H1u1z/ wrote:
j-manza wrote:

Anyway...

its the internet, that would be impossible AND just plain stupid. Ratings are pointless, there just made for stupid people and you know it.
its not as bad as you say it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic   SGC-X Eclipse: The Super Comic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next