UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I have plans for this site...

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interview with Shadnic Hypro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

EXP : 11868
RXP : 10

Interview with Shadnic Hypro Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Shadnic Hypro   Interview with Shadnic Hypro I_icon_minitime1/1/2010, 11:49 am

The actual text from the interview.

When: 10:57AM-11:31AM, Mountain Time
Where: Top Secret Location
Who: Dimentio and Shadnic Hypro
How: Via web Chat
Why: Viewer's request

The conversation, Dimentio and Shadnic Hypro:

Welcome to SGC-X Eclipse's 2nd official interview. How are you today Shadnic?

Hey Dimentio! It's an honor. This is the first time I've ever been interviewed so I'm excited! Thanks for requesting this!

Well, its an honor to speak to you too. Very Happy First Question on the list. People regard you as one of the most influential and knowledged people on the network, what do you have to say about this?

I'm glad that I can be a help to all my fellow gaming and sonic fans. I've been a fan of the blue blur for as long as I can remember and getting to share my knowledge with fellow fans is a real pleasure. It's an honor that I'm seen as influential by other Sonic fans. It's an honor to be considered influential by my visitors. I do the best I can and hope that I am appreciated for it. appreciation is a greatest thing that a webmaster can receive. without my visitors, HyperHogs wouldn't be what it is today.

Interesting answer, Shadnic. So you really do care about your visitors. what made you make the site around 3 or 4 years ago.

Well it all started when I wet through a major Sonic fan spurt. My cousin and I decided to make a website "just for fun" on Webs. I came up with the name Hyper Hogs X-treme. the site was dormant for about a year until one day i began working on it again. after that, HyperHogs went through major growth and "ta-da!" the site was born!

Interesting, so it was out of fun? ha ha

Yes it was....and it still is really.
You've got to enjoy what you do, you know?

yeah, ha ha. it wouldn’t make sense if you didn't. Oh I know you have many network connections with other people, but many people refer the people that revolve around SGC-X as a "Network", about how many "Waves" of people have you met since your site's creation?

Waves? as in the number of people who have visited?

Well sorta of, like many people usually come in groups, because they tell one another about sites. How many visible waves have you encountered?

Hmmm....I'm not too sure. I do know of large groups of people that have come my site multiple times. I get many, many, visitors each day. Sorry, but that's really the only way I know how to answer that question...

hmmm... well can you answer about how many different people have visited your site?

I'm sure its over 10,000... though I couldn’t tell you a 100% accurate number.

Whoa ha ha! Do you use the one site counter thingy on webs?

I do, but I also, have a web counter on my home page. I think its broken though...

Oh, y? did you max it out?

I don't know really....I'll have to get on and fix it sometime. Sometimes it just acts weird.

Lol, anyways, what is your opinion on shnookis?

Well, I'm very disappointed with him and hope that he's changed his ways. Hacking isn't exactly a nice thing to be doing to other people's sites. Webmasters work really hard, you know? Losing everything you've worked on is tough. Hacking's not something shnookis should be doing to others.

Did you ever feel threatened by him or other hackers?

Not really, though there have been times in the past that I've had to be extra careful and felt that there was suspicious activity brewing hopefully, I'll never be a hacker victim!

You do realize he hacked ALOT of people which earned him a bad name. Recently, Slash the Hedgehog’s site was destroyed, everyone suspected it was him. But apparently Slash quit his site. you did know Slash correct?

I knew him as a webmaster, though we weren't personal friends. I'm sorry about his loss if he was hacked. i can't imagine what it feels like.

Technically, according to many of his site members, he quit. And shnookis was being blamed for it. why do you think he quit?

I really don’t know. i wasn't as close to slash as I was to some other webmasters. Sometimes, life gets in the way in the form of school or work. When that happens, less important things have to be laid aside. Perhaps, Slash had had more important things to do, or perhaps he just lost interest in site-making.

Who were, or are, if they are still here, your closest friends on your site?

Wow, I have a lot of loyal supporters. Though, I must say that the biggest ones are probably Luna Rose Prower, owner of Tails' Mystic Ruins, Pokemon Z RPG, Cory, sonic vs. Shadow, and many, many more. There's really too many to name. Everyone is very helpful!

Ha, ha! Okay, now for this final questions, take in mind your life, troubles, abilities and time. How long do you think you will have your site?

I would like to keep HyperHogs running as long as possible as a haven for Sonic fans to hang out in. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up for years to come. I have no plans on quitting any time soon. If they keep coming to HHX, I will continue to build and enhance it!

Well thank you for the interview Shadnic Hypro. oh, and one last question, what game are you looking forward to most this new year?

Hmmmm...that's the toughest one yet. Well, I'm eager to see what the new Zelda Wii will be like, but I'm also looking forward to any upcoming Sonic games. Guess I'll have to see what 2010 holds!

Okay, ha ha ha! It was nice talking to you Shadnic, and hopefully we can do this again sometime!

The pleasure is mine! Thanks so much for choosing me to be interviewed!

This is Dimentio, for SGC-X! Join us again soon! And thank you very much Shadnic Hypro for your time!

No problem.

*Ended Interview*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Shadnic Hypro   Interview with Shadnic Hypro I_icon_minitime1/1/2010, 3:34 pm

Thanks for using my idea Dimentio and cool, I was mentioned! May I suggest bolding each question so people know where a new question starts and another ends?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Shadnic Hypro   Interview with Shadnic Hypro I_icon_minitime1/1/2010, 3:57 pm

LETS HEAR MY INTERVIEW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

EXP : 11868
RXP : 10

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Shadnic Hypro   Interview with Shadnic Hypro I_icon_minitime1/1/2010, 4:38 pm

okay, let me post it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Shadnic Hypro   Interview with Shadnic Hypro I_icon_minitime1/2/2010, 2:39 am

Pokemon Z RPG wrote:
Thanks for using my idea Dimentio and cool, I was mentioned! May I suggest bolding each question so people know where a new question starts and another ends?
i agree you shud bold the questions
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Shadnic Hypro   Interview with Shadnic Hypro I_icon_minitime1/2/2010, 12:39 pm

That was a great interview, very informative!

Last edited by MariovSonic on 1/2/2010, 12:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling is my worst enemy. Slay the beast!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Shadnic Hypro   Interview with Shadnic Hypro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Shadnic Hypro
Page 1 of 1