UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I have plans for this site...

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untitled Fan Story..Thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Untitled Fan Story..Thing Empty
PostSubject: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime12/9/2009, 3:09 pm

I wrote this about a year ago, because I was bored and I wanted to write something, I might pick it back up if it gains enough interest, it's about a mysterious antagonist and (almost) all of the Gaming Heroes are fighting the battle, so if you want to read it..
--- --- ---

Prologue: Duel after Dusk

As the dusk slowly drifted into night, the Halberd drifted through the sky, on course for nothing in particular, it was a quiet voyage for The Meta-Knights, usually their days were filled with either the orders of the flamboyant King DeDeDe, or intense training for the young Star Warrior, Kirby. The stars started to glisten in the ultramarine sky on what looked like another lazy night for the crew, but little to their knowledge, they were about to get a wake up call.
MetaKnight stood at the helm of the immense battleship when he heard the voices of his men.

'Quick, tell Sir MetaKnight!'
'No, YOU tell him!'
'Darn! We'll both tell him!'

MetaKnight turned around to see both of his most trusted warriors standing, quivering in his presence, they were never scared of anything before, this must have been big.

'Sir MetaKnight! It's terrible!' started Blade Knight
'Something has infiltrated the hold is slaughtering all the men who come near the deck!' Sword Knight continued, 'The whole crew seems no match for it! And it demands to see you, Sir!'

MetaKnight stood at disbelief, something had taken hold of his ship, started killing all his men, and is now demanding things of the captain?

'Where is my sword? Where is Galaxia?' exclaimed MetaKnight 'One duel with me has never seen a survivor!'
The two Knights fell silent, their eyes welled up with fear until Blade Knight sqeaked up
'It has it Sir, it has Galaxia...'
'Bah!' hissed MetaKnight, 'He won't know how to use it, it's a normal sword to it, Blade Knight, Sword Knight, take any casualties and take them off the Halberd, start an entire evacuation, make sure no one else is harmed!'

The two Knights saluted and made their way to the door until MetaKnight stopped Sword Knight,
'Hand me your sword, I may not have Galaxia, but I will show it what swordplay is'
'Yes, Sir, you have not lost a battle yet!'

The two swordsmen left the bridge and MetaKnight turned to the window, where a lone figure stood high on a platform, MetaKnight held the borrowed blade and leaped onto the deck.

'Hm, your mask...You are MetaKnight, correct?' observed the cloaked figure
'I see you know about me' spat MetaKnight, anger rising
'Yes...I know all about you, you are the strongest warrior in this galaxy...Correct?'
'Wrong, Kirby is stronger, he's beaten me countless times!'
'But you were holding back...For training...Therefore you are stronger, therefore you are the strongest...Correct?'
'Grr...Fine, you're in the presence of the greatest knight in the galaxy, now leave my ship!'
'Unacceptable, I came here to fight you...one on one'
'Then why slaughter my men?'
'They were merely lower beings, they serve no purpose'
'Bah! You know nothing of my men!'
'Incorrect, I know everything about this ship and it's crew, I know of Kirby and King DeDeDe, you are the one I will duel'
'Fine, then draw your sword and fight!'
'Unacceptable you first need your weapon...'
'I have my weapon!' shouted MetaKnight, waving the sword he borrowed
'Incorrect' stated the cloaked figure, he raised his arm and threw a golden blade to the floor. It was Galaxia.
'But...' MetaKnight was stunned, he was initiating battle exactly how he did with Kirby, except he was now the apprentice. MetaKnight picked up Galaxia, threw away his cape and shouted at the black-clad figure, 'Prepare to meet the fastest blade in the galaxy!'

Nothing. The figure stood still on the platform, cloak billowing in the wind. MetaKnight was still also, sword raised in anticipation. What was he doing? Waiting? Plotting? Only one way to find out,

'You come here, take the Halberd hostage and expect me to wait for you?!'
'Incorrect'
'Then what?!'
'Kirby is coming...I will have to finish this quickly'
'Quickly?' snorted MetaKnight, 'Do you really think you can defeat the one and only wielder of Galaxia quickly?!'
'Correct'
MetaKnight was tired of hearing these words and raised his sword again, this time the figure responded in kind, he raised his blade and leaped off the platform.

Chapter 1: Star Warriors

The crowd cheered as Knuckle Joe walked up to the several concrete blocks that was in front of him, it was a few more blocks than what he trained for but a few more blocks was cool. He was a sure thing against that pink puffball. The crowd gasped as Joe tightened his wriststraps and got ready for the single blow.

Placing his hand on the mountain of concrete he steadied himself, the crowd went into a dead silence and...Joe leaped vertically into the air and brought his fist down, the force broke the all blocks into tiny pieces, the crowd went into an ecstatic uproar, there was cheers, whistles and even the occasional rose. Joe stepped behind his mark and waited for his opponent.

'Ha, I have this in the bag, no one can out-punch Knuckle Joe!' he thought to himself, this was the tournament finals and his big chance to show everyone he was the strongest.

Kirby walked towards his own set of blocks, they stood towering over him and cast a shadow over his little stature. The crowd started to laugh as the little Kirby looked in awe at the concrete blocks. Nevertheless he tightened his red headband and leaped into the air, coming down faster than he went up he lost his equilibrium and landed straight into the ground. The crowd burst into a fit of hysterics. Kirby picked himself up and, determined, he did a little hop and slammed his fist onto the concrete in one swift motion. The crowd, again, fell silent. What stood over Kirby, was now reduced to rubble, and even the ground below it was now a crater. Knuckle Joe was stricken with both respect and hatred for this pink ball. He had some strength. Kirby was met with applause and cheers, he bowed to the crowd and started to make his way to the judges' table to collect his prize. Two-hundred Maxim Tomatoes, Kirby's favourite. He opened his mouth and devoured every one in the space of ten seconds. He then sat down and sighed with pleasure.

As the stadium got out of their seats two knights appeared from the stands and approached Kirby.
'Master Kirby! Master Kirby!' one started
'You need to help Sir MetaKnight, he's in trouble!'
Kirby looked at them blankly and smiled.
'Umm...Is that a yes?'
Kirby jumped up and down in a crude gesture that obviously meant 'yes'.
'The Halberd is over the Orange Ocean! Master Kirby you must help the Sir!'
'Here, take this, you'll need it'
Kirby was handed a sword and the two knights stood back, Kirby leaped into the air and landed on his Warp Star, it should get him to the Halberd in no time.

As Kirby soared over the Orange Ocean, he saw the battleship come into view, it looked fine until he came closer and saw two figures in an intense duel, both their swords were clashing with an unnatural tone, MetaKnight was swinging his blade so fast that it was almost impossible for Kirby to see. The other figure however, was parrying the blows with ease, his sword was a continuous blur through the night sky, even the light that glinted off the blade had trouble keeping up with it. As Kirby came ever closer he could see that MetaKnight was in trouble, he was losing ground and stamina, his opponent took advantage of this and with one mighty swing, knocked Galaxia from MetaKnights' hands.

MetaKnight fell to the ground in exhaustion,
'Who...Who are you?' he panted
'I...am the last thing you shall ever see'
With that, the cloaked figure raised his blade for the final strike. Until Kirby knocked him back.
'Kirby...You came for MetaKnight...Hm, let's see what your master taught you'
But Kirby was already boarding the Warp Star with MetaKnight and Galaxia in tow, ready to escape.
'Unacceptable...To yield is not an option Kirby'

The cloaked figure bounded towards the Warp Star, ready to destroy it and it's passengers but it was too late. Kirby was gone. So was MetaKnight and Galaxia.
The figure stood straight and sheathed his blade. This was a minor setback.

Chapter 2: Seal or Destroy

Sonic had just gotten wind of another world threatening monster, they were crawling out the woodwork now, Eggman, Dark Gaia, he couldn't keep track. But this one 'sounded pretty serious' according to Knuckles, but they all were 'serious' to him. Sonic just heard it was on the Emerald Beach coastline, and there was only one thing for it, the Chaos Emeralds. Sonic had carefully placed them in a shrine which was, to HIS knowledge, a secret.

Upon reaching the shrine, he approached the gems until an unknown force flew I and snatched all seven from Sonic's hand.
'Damn! Who the hell...?'
But there was no time to question, the thief was moving. Fast. Sonic strode out of the shrine and onto the open field, accelerating to Mach 1, he was hot on the tail of the thief. Gradually, he gained up to him, it was Shadow!
'Shadow! What are you doing stealing the Chaos Emeralds!?'
'None of your business Sonic, stay away!'
'No! I need those to destroy the monster at Emerald Beach!'
'No Sonic! The beast must be sealed, it doesn't have the same signature of all life forms in this universe!'
'Then all the more reason Shadow! If we seal it, it could come back!'
'Well, I see you won't listen to reason, but you will get in the way otherwise, so long Sonic!'

Shadow sped up even faster, he was using the power of the Emeralds! Well Sonic wasn't allowing Shadow to let the world be endangered by a gigantic monster, he will have to get the gems back by force.
Both hedgehogs sped up to their maximum capacity, flames burned behind their feet as they sped towards the beach. Both the hedgehogs met a cliff edge, adjacent to that of the beach, but their speed merely made the plummet a gigantic shortcut over the sea, the two met in a massive aerial clash, Sonic managed to grab three of the Emeralds in the first grapple, making Shadow explode in anger. Kicks and punches flew over the sea, blue and black blurs sped towards the beach, but Shadow was gaining the upper hand on Sonic, with one mighty kick, he made Sonic plummet towards the open ocean. Thinking quickly, Sonic started to spin as fast as he could and as soon as he hit the water he used the inertia to carry his body across the sea, Sonic couldn't swim, but he could run across water pretty well. Following Shadow's 'flight' Sonic sped up and ran up the cliff face at the other end, rising up in the air, he met Shadow just before the dark hedgehog landed, knocking him and the Emeralds down to the ground. Landing with a graceful poise, Sonic picked up the remaining Emeralds next to the unconscious Shadow and wondered whether he'll be all right, but there were bigger things to worry about, so Sonic sped his way towards the shape in the distance.

When Sonic got to the coast where the beast stood, he thought it was Chaos, but it wasn't. It was pure liquid and had a heart that beat prominently within it's 'body' It took the form of a dozen arms that stood at high above the cliffs of Emerald Beach. Sonic wiped back his quills and smiled, this one was easy. Absorbing the power of the Chaos Emeralds, his fur became golden and he exploded in a fit of power, becoming the ultimate, Super Sonic. Rising into the sky he sped towards the creatures pulsating heart, dodging the liquid tendrils with relevant ease. He grabbed the heart and destroyed it in a ball of pure energy. Easy. The liquid body lost it's form and started to sink back into the ocean. Sonic was about to fly back to the ground when a huge black hole quickly ripped through the sky and dragged Sonic in, even in Super form, he was quickly sucked into it's depths and he lost consciousness.

'Ow...My head...' Sonic thought, and he opened is eyes, yet he couldn't lift his head up, the strain was too great. He saw through blurred vision, a dark cloak billowing, then a hand picking up the Chaos Emeralds,
'No!' thought Sonic and the figure stood up straight as Sonic felt the figure's eyes look at him.
'Pitiful, I would have thought he would have made it through the void...I was looking forward to another battle'
The cloaked figure pocketed the Emeralds and looked around, his plan was now going under way, he smiled under his hood and walked away from the immobilized Sonic disappearing into the void.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime12/11/2009, 2:27 pm

Wow, this is really great! Awesome work! Smile
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

EXP : 11890
RXP : 10

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime12/11/2009, 5:51 pm

incredible, will you ever write another thing?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime12/12/2009, 6:32 pm

Another thing? As in anything ever? Or this specifically?
Either way, I'll only start writing again if the things I write garner enough interest

Or if I can be arsed
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime12/12/2009, 6:56 pm

heh heh, maybe moer ppl will read it if more come....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime12/18/2009, 6:44 am

awesome!
ITS THE NEXT JK ROWLING STORY!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 9:23 pm

Amazing work Ninty. Very well written! Will you be writing another chapter?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 10:17 pm

I might be now..I was thinking of the next one delving into what happened to Sonic and his world..Meh, I'll sleep on it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime12/31/2009, 10:19 pm

nice story ninty
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum
username

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime1/23/2010, 5:00 pm

thats a really short comment there...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime3/31/2010, 10:51 am

wow good work man its funny i write 2 <.<
if i start coming round here more or start
writing more books maybe ill post 1 bom geek
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime4/18/2010, 3:39 am

Good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Untitled Fan Story..Thing   Untitled Fan Story..Thing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Untitled Fan Story..Thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNDER CONSTRUCTION :: Phail's Site :: Fan Creations-
Jump to: