Go down 
AuthorMessage
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum

EXP : 9857
RXP : 10

PostSubject: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   12/8/2009, 8:52 pm

I wrote this almost 2 years ago to get SGC-X started in Fan Creations....hopefully it works this time....

Luigi sat down by the fireplace he opens a peculiar book that sits right towards the side of him on a desk. Feeling warm and relaxed he starts to read. Then all of a sudden. KNOCK! KNOCK! Somone bangs on the wooden door. Luigi sets down the book and runs to the door. He opens it. Mario stood in front of him with a giant bag. Luigi laughs at him, thinking of Santa Claus."Shut Up-a! Luigi! and help me get this bag to the chirstmas tree!" Luigi responds," Okay, Mario don't be grumpy, it's-a Chirstmas you know." Mario gets a tad bit ticked by Luigi's smartmouth. "Luigi! Just-a be quiet!" Mario slams the bag on the ground. A breaking sound could be heard. "Nice-a goin' Mario! You broke-a-da Presents!" yelled Luigi. "My fault?! It's yours Luigi!" exclaimed Mario back. As they were arguing they didn't notice they hadn't closed the door. "...no! You were mad at me for no reason-a!" said Luigi. They both pause and look at the door.

A goomba has the bag! and runs off with it! Luigi and Mario scream. Mario trips and says go without me. Luigi thinks to himself, "He's-a to lazy, ha!ha!" Luigi starts to run faster. The goomba aparrently is pretty fast for its kind! Luigi gets tired, he sees a nearby car and hijacks it! "Hey!" yelled the purple koopa driver. Luigi speeds on! The goomba is approaching almost 100 mph! Luigi realizes that there is a zipper behing the goomba! He throws a knife at the goomba!(luigi be careful!) The goomba dodges it but rips the costume! It's Sonic the Hedgehog! Luigi yells innapropriate things and drives even faster Sonic starts going faster too! Luigi drives thorugh a park, a home, a museum, and a pina colada stand! Yells and screams could be heard around town. The cops appear right after a few moments. "AGH!" Luigi drives a full speed which was 183 mph on the car! Sonic still can go faster! Sonic makes a sharp turn, leading luigi into a brick wall! BAM! BOOM! AH! Screamed luigi. Everything goes blank.

The next day Luigi wakes up to be in jail, on Christmas! "Oh no!" screams Luigi. Mario,Yoshi, and Peach visit him. "Luigi thanks to you we owe lots-a-money!" said Mario " You ruined Christmas!" said Yoshi. "It wasn't my fault it was Sonic!" Luigi points to Sonic's cell. Sonic was playing with a doll. He hides them. "Wha?What? Oh... sorry, I just felt like stealing the bag." Sonic Laughs. Mario enraged eats a Fire Flower. "M..Mario! Stop, don't beat him up!, You'll get us into more trouble!" screamed Peach. Mario melts the cell and attacks Sonic! AH! sonic screams.

Another day later.....

"Nice going Mario." said Yoshi. Everyone is in Jail. Including Peach...

THE END

Last edited by Dimentio The Jester on 12/18/2009, 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   12/18/2009, 4:30 am

haaahhahaahha
funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   12/18/2009, 9:43 pm

do u always hav an idea for a story
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   12/18/2009, 10:48 pm

sorta....lol. but this was written almost two years ago...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   12/31/2009, 5:11 pm

Kinda mediocre but whtever.
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   12/31/2009, 5:36 pm

its not mediocre, its just that it was 2 yaers ago.....ok? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   12/31/2009, 7:13 pm

lol this stroy was on ur old site
Back to top Go down
username
Chaos Ultimatum
Chaos Ultimatum

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   12/31/2009, 7:28 pm

yeah, i know. its pretty old like i said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   12/31/2009, 7:34 pm

yea i realised that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   4/5/2010, 3:47 am

This story is awesome, Sam has an amazing imagination
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mario and Sonic Christmas   

Back to top Go down

A Mario and Sonic Christmas